The Creative Education Network is proud to announce the call for papers for the inaugural issue of our new journal, JUICE – the Journal of Useful Investigations in Creative Education.
JUICE welcomes contributions from both established and early career researchers, and provides a platform for those working in creative education and related areas to share their research. The journal is open access, all submissions are peer reviewed, and there is no article processing charge for publication. Your submission can be entirely text-based, or consist of text, images and video (please note that you must have appropriate rights to all images and video prior to submission).
For our first issue, we invite you to submit research into:
- Creative teaching
- Innovative assessment
- Creative Arts Education
- Creative use of learning technology
- Creative curriculum design and redesign
- Supporting learning in creative contexts
- Creative approaches to employability and student success
- Inclusive teaching and supporting learning in creative contexts
- Co-creation of curricula with students
- Internationalising creative arts curricula
We welcome submissions in the following formats:
- Case studies
- Visual essays
- Opinion pieces
- Reviews (e.g. books, technology, exhibitions)
- Conference reflections
Our editorial board consists of:
- Editor: Tony Reeves
- Sub-Editor: Sallyanne Theodosiou
- Editorial Board: Dr. Nicholas Houghton, Annamarie Mckie, Ray Martin, Heidy Waywell
The deadline for submissions is 31st August 2018 – please respond with your proposals to email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your submissions!