Which account type is best for students?
5 Best Student Savings Accounts
- ICICI Students Savings Account.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Junior Savings Account.
- PNB Vidyarthi Savings Account.
- Karur Vysya Bank.
- SBI’s Pehli Udaan and Pehla Kadam.
What type of account is student?
Student bank accounts are essentially regular bank accounts with some special features for young people. You can deposit cash, earn interest, and use the money to pay expenses. The best banks for students should have a low minimum deposit — the amount you need to put in the account when you first open it.
Which bank has more benefits for students?
Axis Bank is also the best bank for students by helping them manage their funds without any hassle. You get multiple deals and discounts with this Axis Bank savings account. The bank will offer you a debit card that comes with an ATM limit of INR 40,000 per day and a shopping limit of INR 1 lakh.
Which bank is best for zero balance account for students?
8 Best Zero Balance Savings Account In India
- IDFC First Bank Pratham Savings Account. …
- YES Bank Smart Salary Advantage. …
- IndusInd Bank-Indus Online Savings Account. …
- DBS-DigiSavings. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank-811 Digital Bank Account. …
- HDFC Bank – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account. …
- SBI – Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account.
Do students need a student bank account?
It’s not compulsory to open a student account – it’s your choice. Not opening one will not affect your university place.
Should students have bank accounts?
Bank accounts for students offer several important benefits. To start, they have lower minimum deposit requirements, making them easier to open (and keep open).
Is student account savings or current?
Current accounts can include business accounts, student accounts and joint accounts. A savings account is an interest-earning deposit account held at a bank.
Is SBI good for students?
SBI, too offers a zero balance account, which is designed to nurture the needs of students. To open an SBI students account, students need basic KYC documents like an aadhaar card, a photograph, etc. A free debit card is issued to the account holder. SBI allows four cash withdrawals from other banks’ ATMs.
How do I get a student bank account?
What do you need to open a student bank account?
- One or two forms of photo ID: such as a passport or driver’s licence.
- Proof of address: such as a recent utility bill or bank statement.
- Proof of student status: a letter of acceptance from your university, or UCAS offer letter.
Which debit card is best for students?
Here’s a list of 5 best debit cards for students in India.
- #1. Youth Debit Card offered by Axis Bank.
- #2. HDFC Bank’s DigiSave Account Debit Card.
- #3. IDBI Bank’s Being Me Debit Card.
- #4. State Bank of India’s Pehli Udaan Debit Card.
- #5. This debit card is another good option for students.
Which bank is best for scholarship?
10 Bank Scholarships
- Wells Fargo. …
- The Firstrust Bank. …
- Sallie Mae Bank. …
- SunTrust Bank. …
- Customers Bank. …
- Central Cooperative Bank. …
- Redding Bank. …
- PNC Bank. The PNC Education Loan Center Achiever Scholarship Sweepstakes awards $2,000 scholarships once every six months to six students who register for a user account on PNC.
Which bank is best for teenager in India?
10 Best Savings Bank Accounts For Children In India
- HDFC Bank Kids Advantage Account.
- Young stars and Smart Star account by ICICI Bank.
- My Junior Account by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Future Stars Savings Account by Axis Bank.
- Power Kids account by IDBI Bank.
- Pehla Kadam and Pehli Udaan by SBI Bank.
- CitiBank Junior Account.
Can I open SBI account with zero balance?
1) SBI BSBD account can be opened by all individuals having valid know-your-customer (KYC) documents. 2) SBI zero balance savings account can be opened singly, jointly, or with either or survivor. 3) The minimum balance amount to be maintained is zero in SBI zero balance account.