Which college is best after 12th?
Top Colleges to Pursue Courses after 12th Commerce
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi.
- Hansraj College, Delhi.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
How do I select a college?
What to Look for in a College: 7 Factors to Consider
- Geographic Location. Location is one of the most significant factors in choosing a college for many students. …
- Academic Majors Available. …
- Academic Quality. …
- School Size. …
- Overall Cost. …
- Campus Environment. …
- Resources and Support Systems.
What is 12th pass called?
12th pass : Intermediate. Bachelor degree pass : Graduate. Master degree pass : Post Graduate.
Is college important after 12th?
Picking the right course and college is a very important decision for a Class 12 student because the right choice will lead to a rewarding career. On the other hand, choosing the wrong option will mean that you end up precious time in studying a subject or a domain that doesn’t really interest you.
What am I looking for in college?
Here are some of the top factors to consider when choosing a college.
- Academic Majors Available.
- Affordable Cost of Attendance.
- Location, Location, Location.
- On-Campus Facilities & Amenities.
- Student Activities.
- Career Services.
- Do You Feel at Home on Campus?
How do I choose a college in India?
Search for careers that require those skills. Research more about all the aspects of those careers like package offered and the duties involved. Find out the available courses that allow students to pursue their chosen career. Search for colleges that offer that particular course.
What is 12th pass called in USA?
All states and school districts have set the secondary school graduation level as the completion of 12th grade, and the common name for the secondary graduation qualification is the High School Diploma. This diploma name covers a variety of awards for different curricula and standards.
At what age is graduation completed?
As a general rule, most students graduate from high school when they are 18 years of age. If they proceed directly into college, and complete the curriculum requirements in the normal four year allotment of time, they will graduate from college, at the age of 22.
Is 12th a graduation?
Graduation means 3 years degree course. You can do your graduation in field of Arta, Commerce, Science etc. 12th is also know as intermediate. So if you are 12th pass then only you are eligible for graduation otherwise you will be not able to appear in graduation.
Which job is best for girls?
The 15 best-paying jobs for women in 2018
- Software developer.
- Psychologist. …
- Engineer. Number of women: 73,000. …
- Physical scientist. Number of women: 122,000. …
- Financial analyst. Number of women: 108,000. …
- Computer programmer. Number of women: 89,000. …
- Civil engineer. Number of women: 61,000. …
- Management analyst. Number of women: 255,000. …
What should I do after 12th for high salary?
Top 10 High Salary Courses After 12th Science
|Pilot||Pilot license||₹ 6 to 10 LPA|
|Data Scientist||B.tech from IT or computer science||₹ 3.5 to 9 LPA|
|Nurse||General Nursing & Midwifery course or B.Sc. Nursing||₹ 3.2 to 7.8 LPA|
|Veterinarian||B.V.Sc. & A.H. BVMS||₹ 2.5 to 5 LPA|
Which field has more scope after 12th?
|Course Name||Duration||Salary for Freshers|
|MBA – Master of Business Administration||2/5 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Marketing Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Finance Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|
|Human Resource Management||3 Years||3-5 Lakhs|